After decades of hosting the show in popular hotspots across the Southeast such as Charlotte, Savannah and Nashville, the Southern Women’s Show is finally making its way to one of the greatest cities in the world: Charleston.
The show will be at the Charleston Area Convention Center in North Charleston from September 23-25, and will feature three days of fashion, food and fun!
Friday, Sept. 23 begins with the Center for Women’s Influential Women in Business breakfast at 7:30 a.m. Held alongside the kick-off of the Southern Women’s Show, the mission of this event is the bring stories of recognition and inspiration to attendees.
Immediately following the breakfast, the Southern Women’s Show will open its doors, welcoming guests to explore, interact and shop with more than 300 vendors in fashion, food, health, fitness, business, education, travel and art. In addition to fantastic shopping, guests will also enjoy hourly fashion shows and cooking programs.
Every day is different, but here are a few of the show’s main highlights:
- A special guest appearance from Nathalie Dupree, a two-time James Beard Award-winning cookbook author
- A Girl’s Night Out wine tasting, hosted by Little Black Dress Wines
- A special guest appearance from Dancing with the Stars Season 20 winner, Val Chmerkovskiy – ABC Channel 4 is also offering attendees the chance to dance with Val at the show!
- An Etsy Pavilion featuring local artists and entrepreneurs from the Lowcountry
- The Buxton Books’ Southern Writer’s Showcase, where local and regional authors will host readings, share their stories and autograph their books – Attendees can register to win tickets for Buxton Books’ Charleston Walking Tour!
- A Mother Daughter Day sponsored by Lowcountry Parent, which will include: crafts, a mother-daughter look-a-like contest and a sing-along and storytelling with Frozen Sisters Elsa and Anna
- The “Ride and Drive” event hosted by Chevrolet, where attendees can test-drive the latest models and receive free gifts
- The chance to win a 7-day Caribbean Cruise for two, courtesy of AAA and Carnival Cruise Line
- The Food Lion Kitchen Stage, which features live cooking demonstrations, hands-on culinary events, tastings, helpful tips and delicious recipes from top chefs